Korean Drama

DUYURU - ANNOUNCEMENT [TR-ENG]

Sevgili Korean Time okurları bundan sonra yayınlarımız türkçe ve ingilizce olarak ard arda iki yayın olarak yayınlanacakdır. Dear Korean T...

8 Kasım 2016 Salı

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: ryeo. - Comments. [ENG]

     Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo 


Hello my dearest readers!

   I’m back with a drama that everyone must watch: Moon Lovers. With the final episode, I finished it and wanna share my opinions about this epic drama. First of all I gotta say this is the first time that I watched a historical fiction & fantasy drama. You guys may know about the story but for the ones that never heard it about, I’ll tell you quickly.

    Hae-Soo -our leading girl- is an ordinary girl lives in 21th century but one day when a total eclipse of the sun takes place, she’s going back in time somehow and wakes up in a lake which the princes of the Goryeo era swim in. And our story begins; while she’s  trying to keep living her life in another century she falls in love with the prince that everyone’s afraid of the most.
It has a pretty cliff-hanging story that I believe you’d love. So let me share my opinions about it.
First of all the scenario ain’t bad, it’s a really good work and some parts of it are make sense through the final which is pretty amazing.
The cast is problably the best choice ever because every actor makes you feel like they were born for their roles. And the action scenes are really succesfull because actors are succesfull. I suggest you to watch the ng*, there is a lot of fun.
The most amazing part of the drama was romantic scenes. You’re gonna beg for those to be more. A little spoiler: we have more than one couple.
I gotta confess there were some scenes that I didn’t watch but it was all because of a character that I totally hate. I just didn’t wanna watch him.
And of course, the most important thing to me; watching the dramas HD. It’s a new drama so I’m pretty happy about it.



   The drama has 20 episodes and one season but there’s a rumor that drama may has another season which is pretty rare for korean dramas. If you ask my opinion, it deserves another season and I’m sure that all the viewers think the same thing.

It has pretty romantic and pretty funny scenes so if you like those kinda dramas, I recommend it. At first I thought it’s gonna be boring cause it looks like a historical story but it’s not at all. If you watch it, you’ll understand what I meant. So if you liked the story, don’t wait and watch it as soon as possible. You won’t regret. And leave your comments below, I wanna know what do you think about it!

Take care!

Ng*: behind the scenes


CLICK HERE FOR DRAMA OST.
CLICK HERE  FOR DRAMA ACTORS.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder